Putalisadak (Opposite to Share Market Building), Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Contact :977 14425256, 9801441285, 9840484169
TPNL Consultancy started its journey as an educational counseling agency back in February 2000. GESA Bangladesh, as it was known during 2000-2007 period, gained high reputation and respect in the educational consultancy industry in Bangladesh for its professional and ethically conducted services to students.
GESA Bangladesh changed its trade name as “The Professional Network (TPNL)” in 2007 when it merged with “The Professionals”- a software manufacturer company. Despite the change of well-known name “GESA Bangladesh”, TPNL remains one of the leading educational counseling agencies in Bangladesh mostly due to the fact that the whole team of “GESA Bangladesh” is still with TPNL with even greater enthusiasm and determination to excel.
It is our aim to work with only highly reputed institutions which ensures that we can offer better options to our students. We are dedicated and committed to provide authentic, accurate and impartial counseling to assist students to select appropriate course of study. right institution matching their merit, affordability and choice.
TPNL believes in adhering to strict principles as:
- TPNL will not be biased when counseling students
- TPNL will not be biased to any school. TPNL counselors will make every effort to find the best match between the student and the school after assessing student’s qualification, choice of study, affordability and other relevant factors.
- TPNL will never offer any unethical services to students
- TPNL will not ask for any additional fees/remunerations for assisting students’ scholarship and/or financial aid application.
- TPNL will not write essays or statement of purpose for the students. We will provide all genuine assistances to our students through proper guidance.
Countries Serving For: