Globalization has turned the world that we inhabit into a global village. And one sector that has truly incorporated this phenomenon, more than anyone else, is education. Increasing number of students are now moving to foreign locations to pursue their higher studies from universities across the world. And thanks to post-liberalization policies, studying abroad is not as difficult as it used to be. However, the myriad options available in thousands of universities in different countries confuse students and parents more than ever. While there is an explosion of information, both through online and offline sources, comprehensive and seasoned analysis is required for finding the right course that suits your aptitude and career dream.
So, if your wish list has a degree from foreign university, then look no further. SIEC (Spirit of International Education and Careers), an enterprise of Sonya International, is going to be a reliable ally in this pursuit of yours. SIEC Education Private Limited is one of India’s best study overseas consultants, abroad education consultants, foreign education consultants offering career advice services for students. The primary aim of SIEC, since its inception in 1995, is recruiting and placing Indian students at universities in foreign countries.
SIEC & PARTNERSHIPS
SIEC is a preferred partner of British High Commission and New Zealand Specialist Agency, an AIRC Certified Agency, and founding member of AAERI (Association of Australian Education Representatives in India) . SIEC’s presence in the following locations: Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ludhiana, and Chandigarh and our history of 20 years make us an accessible and a credible enterprise.
SIEC offers guidance to students to choose appropriate course and university on the basis of their profile. Armed with trained career advisors, we offer each candidate personalized attention and services. SIEC ensures that your applications for admissions are well prepared and well presented.
SIEC’s affiliate; ACCT provides test preparation training for: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE and GMAT. Our career advisors meticulously follow admission trends at various universities. They also keep a tab on immigration rules and policies of destination countries. Employability trends and career prospects post completion of courses are also kept track of, in order to advise clients with most relevant information.
SIEC has positively affected the career outcomes of innumerable aspirants and our ongoing relationship with our students has been a gratifying story of unparalleled success. We have placed tens of thousands of students in universities in the countries that we represent. You can also be a part of SIEC’s success stories and add a new dimension to your career and life.
SIEC Consultancy : A PATHFINDER
- SIEC teams are trained to draft steps for an appropriate career path.
- International employment and career trends are researched to assist course choices.
- Advise is designed to follow the constrains of qualification, funds and destination.
- Advise and guidance on financial planning and information about available scholarship.
- Bundled services covering all admission and related processes.
- At SIEC, student profiles are thoroughly assessed in order to advise the student towards the desired career outcome. SIEC career advisors assist you in narrowing university choices based on the chosen career stream and in consonance with various other constraints. SIEC career advisors are qualified resources of information and are trained to guide you through selection of courses, institutions and destinations.
Educational fairs and seminars
- SIEC conducts several awareness events annually for the benefit of the student community. Educational fairs and seminars are organized, where the visiting delegates from representative universities and the experienced overseas education advisors dispense information regarding the courses and other areas pertaining to overseas education. These events also provide an opportunity for students to apply for admissions to the visiting universities. There is, however, no obligation on the part of the students to file their applications and can be treated as only information gathering exercise.
- Admissions at institutions are a competitive exercise; requiring a lot of research and appropriate action. To ensure that your candidature stands out amongst the number of applications that any particular university receives, SIEC offers guidance to understand the tedious process of applications and a better understanding of the expectation of the university. SIEC services include guidelines to frame an impressive Statement of Purpose along with emphasizing strengths and highlighting the strong points in your resume to give you an edge, just to ensure that your application is nothing but perfect.
Post- selection assistance
- Our task does not end with securing a seat for you in the University of your choice. SIEC education advisors are well versed with the visa application requirements of different countries and provide assistance regarding visa application. SIEC services facilitate foreign exchange and remittance of fees. Pre-departure orientations are conducted to enable you to have a smooth departure to the destination and a comfortable assimilation on landing.
Post arrival assistance
- SIEC also offers post arrival assistance to the students that we place in various universities across the world. SIEC assists airport pick ups, temporary accommodation for the students in collaboration with respective universities.
Test Preparation Classes
To provide a transparent and efficient service network to our clients and while doing so create a delightful environment for our teams to grow personally and professionally.
SIEC is the name that should POP UP every time a student thinks of studying abroad anywhere in the world !!
Message from the MD and Founder of SIEC
SIEC was Founded in 1995, and after 23 years in the business of International Education recruitment, the objective and founding principles of SIEC still remains the same. It is to think beyond business and help our students and client institutions achieve their goals and mission as efficiently and effectively as possible. While doing that we want SIEC team members to grow and develop and achieve their career objectives too in an environment that is respectful, challenging and exciting. During empowering key stakeholders, SIEC continues to empower, achieve new levels of service excellence and continue to innovate and re-invent SIEC, as the environment around us changes rapidly.
While marching towards the goal, we SIEC wants to develop a corporate culture, focused on customer, teamwork, speed, agility and accountability. SIECE doesn’t want to merely satisfy customers, but wants to delight them.
SIEC has a clear vision for the future, to establish deep and lasting relationships with education providers overseas to reach mutual objectives of career mapping and development for students. This vision incorporates training, information sharing and knowledge distribution. This unique vision and understanding defines the point of difference and is the benchmark of our success and our client’s success.
SIEC are dedicated to the personal and professional development of individuals and the growth, efficiency and profitability of the partners. SIEC holdS the knowledge, the experience and a vast network of Global Education providers who will ensure that you get the best professional solutions within the area of education and training.
CEO & MD
SIEC Education Offices
M: +91 9910427671
B-2/9 1st Floor, Opposite Happy Model School, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058
Tel: +977 1 4264723
Address: Maharjan Building, Level 2, Next to Aagan Sweet House Putalisadak-31 Kathmandu
Tel: +977 61 540573
Address: Siddhartha Chowk, 1st Floor of Siddhartha Poly Clinic, Pokhara -04, Kaski
Our International Presence
Tel: +61 3 96700071
Fax: +61 3 96700072
Address: Level 5, 155 Queen Street, Melbourne, Australia, Victoria 3000
Address: 2 County Court Blvd., Suite 206, Level 2, Brampton, ON, L6W 3W8
Tel: +92-21-3481 6010
Cell: +92-313-481 6010, +92-345-2066100
Fax: +92-21-3481 3803
Address: 4/14, Block-5, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi 75300.
Tel: +92-21-3587 6845
Cell: +92-300-825 8395
Address: 2-A, Zamzama Commercial Lane 04, Phase V, D.H.A, Karachi.
Tel: +92-51-280 2414
Cell: +92-322-4422 116
Address: 11, 3rd Floor, Malik Complex (East) Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Beside Tehzeeb Bakery, Islamabad.
Tel: +92-42-3661 0003
Cell: +92-323-201 6600
Address: 32-A, First Floor, Cavalry Ground, Lahore Cantt.
Tel: +92-41-8544 786
Cell: +92-336-8544 786
Fax: +92-41-8556 786
Address: 14 D-Ground, 2nd Floor, Commercial Area, Peoples Colony, Faisalabad
Tel: +8801781583099 +8801781582644
Address: 159 Shantinagar, Dhaka, 1217
Address: 1st Floor, No.20, Jalan SS15/8,
SS15 Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor, Malaysia
Address: 37 1/2, ELIBANK ROAD, Colombo 05
SIEC India Offices
M: +91 9979044144
Address: 606, Sukhsagar Complex, Near Hotel Fortune Landmark, Usmanpura Cross Road, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, 380 013
M: +91 9988487278
Address: SCF 37, Shopping Complex, Opposite Guru Nanak Dev University, Kabir Park, Amritsar 143002
M: +91 9900062552
Address: S-616, 6th Floor, South Block, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560 042
M: +91 9779046382
Address: SCO 451-452, Sector 35-C, Chandigarh-160035
M: +91 7358493041
Address: No.27, 3rd Main Road, Thillai Ganga Nagar, Nanganallur, Chennai-600061
M: +91 8870130133
Address: No. 307, 3rd floor,
Lakshmi Complex, Cross-Cut Road,
Gandhipuram, Coimbatore – 641012
M: +91 9719455770
Address: 41, Subhash Road, Near Heritage School, Dehradun-248001
M: +91 9873695500
Address: A1/153, Ground Floor, Behind Green Fields School, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110 029
M: +91 9910427671
Address: B-2/9, 1st Floor, Opp. Happy Model School, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110 058
Delhi (Connaught Place)
Tel: +91 11 4316 7400
M: +91 9873695500
Address: Office No. 701, 7th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
M: +91 9779046382
Address: Office 1473, Sector 15, Opposite Gurudwara, Faridabad, Haryana
M: +91 9652666869
Address: Office No- 305/1, Above Pantaloons, 3rd Floor, Saptagiri Towers, Sardar Patel Rd, Mayur Marg, Begumpet, Hyderabad 500 016
Tel: 0731 4088822, M: +91 9926666886
Address: 301, The View Tower 1, Lad Colony, Y.N. Road, Above Jade Blue Showroom,
Indore – 452001, Madhya Pradesh
M: +91 6238585007
Address: 3rd Floor, Chandrika Building, MG Road, Metro Pillar No. 708, Kochi-682011, Kerala
Tel: 033 2280 5561
M: +91 9830982196
Address: Office No. 3B, 2nd Floor, New B K Market, 16A, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata- 700071
Tel: 01762 500492, M: +91 9988075333
Address: J 2/1, Gobind Colony, PMN College Road, Rajpura Town Punjab -140401
Ludhiana (Sarabha Nagar)
M: +91 9876701867
Address: S.C.F. 12 C, Sarabha Nagar, Main Market,
Above Bikaner Sweets, Ludhiana 141 002
Ludhiana (Mall Road)
M: +91 9878815118
Address: 3rd Floor, Carnival Complex, The Mall Road,
M: +91 9779046382
Address: 16-19, 2nd Floor, Astha Complex,
Opp. Sardar Vyapar Sankul, Malgodown Road,
Mehsana 384 002. Gujarat
M: +91 9346230001
Address: 1st Floor, SCF-23, Phase-7 (sector 61),
SAS Nagar , Mohali
Tel: +91 22 26733212, M: +91 9819051668
Address: D-410, Crystal Plaza Building, New Link Road,
Opp. Infinity Mall, Andheri West, Mumbai 400 053
Tel: +91 22 49726579, +91 22 26733212
Address: B-405-407, Crystal Plaza Building, Opp. Infinity Mall, New Link Road,
Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 053
M: +91 9850838880
Address: 48/49, B Building, 3rd Floor, C Wing, Sreenath Plaza, 1184, F C Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
M: +91 9779046382
Address: 1st Floor Phutela General Store,
Near Bikaner Sweets, Barnala Road Sirsa 125055
M: +91 9895068978
LL: 0471 4011165
Address: 1st Floor, T.C 11/502,S.N Towers, Nanthencode,Kowdiar P.O,Trivandrum-695003
Vallabh Vidhyanagar ANAND
M: +91 9779046382
Address: 211, Sigma Complex, Above D-Mart,
Near Sardar Patel Statue, Vallabh Vidhyanagar,
Anand 388 120 Gujarat
Email : email@example.com
English Test Preparation:
Countries Serving For:
- New Zealand