Kathmandu Infosys Educational Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (KIEC) is one of the foremost and most sought Education Consultancies
It is authorized to hold Education Consultancy Services and Test Preparation Classes.
KIEC ‘s wide range of services begins from identification of needed universities till pre-departure orientation and to accommodation arrangements. The consultancy has been serving Nepalese students willing to study abroad since 2006.
“KIEC broadly known as Kathmandu Infosys is one of the leading and most sought Education Consultancies incorporated under the office of the Company Registrar, Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supply of the Government of Nepal. KIEC is authorized to hold Education Consultancy Services and Test Preparation Classes by the Ministry of Education, Nepal and to add it is a celebrated member of Education Consultancies’ Association of Nepal (ECAN).
KIEC has been providing outstanding services to the Nepali Students who intend to go abroad with the gainful motive of pursuing their further studies. We have served the students to shape their academic career abroad as well as at home for over incessant ten years.
In the same way, with the purpose of rendering better service to our students, we have established a Learning Center which is fully equipped with ultra-modern amenities and serves the students with state of the art facilities for Test Preparation Classes. And, we are proud to be able to appoint and retain the efficient instructors for IELTS, TOEFL and others.
KIEC from 2006 to 2019:
1. KIEC has 13 years of outstanding experience in educational consulting, recruiting and test preparation.
2. KIEC has 11 Branch offices in Nepal and 2 in Australia and one Corporate office at different economic hubs of Nepal – Kathmandu (in Putalisadak and Dillibazar), Chitwan, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Birtamode, Pokhara, Butwal, Lalitpur, Kalanki, Parsa, Melbourne & Sydney.
3. It’s counselors have professional and formal training from PIER Online (Five of our counselors are QEAC certified), ICEF (Five of our counselor are IATC certified), ICEF (Two of our counselors is US ATC certified), Education New Zealand (more than 10 of our counselors are ENZ trained). This number is bound to increase very soon as our staff are being given extensive training and will take the professional certification exams/courses soon.
4. It is approved and trained by Nepal’s Ministry of Education (MOE) along with TITI (Training Institute for Technical Instruction.
5. KIEC are now a 1st educational consultancy from Nepal listed at Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathmandu_Infosys
6. KIEC’s Managing Director (MD) and the owner is also the 1st Vice President of Educational Consultancies Association of Nepal (ECAN), the umbrella association that oversees the interests of and regulates the consultancies in Nepal; he handles the Training and Business Promotion department at ECAN and also has an MBA in marketing.
7. It’s counselors are selected through a rigorous screening process with background checks on their experiences. This has allowed us to ensure that our counselors are experts in their fields with good experience, professional training, and education from abroad.
8. It believes in technology and utilize the latest technologies to increase efficiency in the workplace and maintain our strong market presence. KIEC uses Cloud-based computing techniques, and utilize applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, and Uniagents CRM to communicate with education providers as well as students and their parents. Furthermore, we highly employ Search Engine Optimization methods, which means we rank highly in Google Searches in the region.
9. KIEC represent some of the best universities and university partners in Australia, USA, New Zealand and Europe which you can browse from https://www.kiec.edu.np/university/
These are just a handful of reasons why you should choose us to help you utilize your full potential. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.”
Dillibazar Road, Kathmandu
© 2020 All Rights Reserved